Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Haul :)

 
Gucci by Marciano Wallet
A bronze/metallic taupe coloured wallet with a Guess logo pop stud closure at the front :) really nice little wallet, has a clear compartment for ID which I really like, big section for notes, plenty of card slots and a zip up coin section. My old wallet sadly is now falling apart so I was really excited to recieve such a gorgeous new one!
 
 
Fibre Extension Mascara Set #612 by Cool Betty
This set comes with a mascara and a tube of lash fibres with a mascara brush applicator. The description that comes with it says:
'A 2 part application containing a magical gel which allows you to have perfect eyelashes for the whole day with 100% natural green tea fibres!'
I am super excited to try this! The fibres are really nice, not heavy on the lashes at all and extend my lashes by over half a centimetre (depending on how many layers I apply!). Unlike some other formulas, the fibres & mascara do not become clumpy as you layer them which is great. I only wore these on my lashes for about an hour, so I cannot comment yet on the staying power of them during the day, but I will definately write a review on this product after I have used it a few more times to show you guys how much it really lengthens the lashes! It also comes in the most gorgeous purple & black zebra print case (which I can use for my glasses too!)
 
 
Victorias Secret Robe
A gorgeous, light robe to wear during the summer! Is made from a light, airy fabric in white, with the gold 'Victoria Secret' logo across the back with a tie at the waist :)
 
 
Novo White Quilted Clutch Bag
Picked this clutch out a month ago so I was waiting eagerly til christmas so I could start using it! This is a gorgeouuss envelope style clutch with a little silver clip closure :) is is a faux leather style material with a stitched quilted pattern on it. Also comes with a nice long attatchable strap so it can be worn over the shoulder too! Is close to A4 size so it is the perfect everyday bag/clutch for this time of year as it is so white and summery looking and it can fit all my essentials inside :)
 
 
Black Pleated Clutch
I needed a new black & silver simple clutch just for going out at night and the races/formal events etc :) This is a gorgeous satin material clutch bag with pleating detail on the front, a silver clip clasp closure, and a silver chain strap. It is a nice petite sized clutch, just big enough for me to fit all my night out essentials inside without being too bulky or heavy.
 
Dot by Marc Jacobs perfume
My new favourite perfume along with my trusty old favourite (Vera Wang Princess!) This perfume smells just divine. Scent is described as:
'Fluttering sweet and fruity topnotes of red berries, that decend through a trail of jasmine and orange blossom, landing on a base of vanilla and musk.'
I can really smell the berries and the fruity sweetness when I spray it on :) Scent is strong without being overpowering, and lasts through the entire day :)
 
 
Leopard print dress
Got this gorgeous dress from my boyfriends parents :) Is a long dress with lace panels around the hem which are lovely, with a rouched tight v top with thick straps.
 
 
Giraffe Pillow Pet
My boyfriend and I have a personal joke about giraffes, and we both actually ended up getting eachother one for xmas so it was quite funny when we opened our presents :) great minds think alike!
 
 
White gold heart pendant
Got this absolutely gorgeous necklace from my boyfriend :) spoiled! It is white gold & diamonds with a delicate chain. Very girly, a gorgeous piece of jewellery which I will treasure :)
 
 
Braves Hat!
My boyfriend also gave me the hat of my favourite baseball team :)
 
Priceline gift voucher
One of my lovely best friends picked me up a priceline voucher to go shopping with in their after christmas sales! She knows me too well! She also got me some super cute baking utensils as we have been cooking together recently :)
 
Large wheelie suitcase
Recieved this as a gift from my parents :) it is a large suitcase in maroon, with those 360 wheels! On my way home from thailand malaysia airways unfortunately absolutely ruined my lovely red faux crocodile suitcase which I loved :( so i needed a new one. This one is the same colour as the rest of the luggage that I have that matched my faux crocodile one so it all kind of still matches which is good! The 360 wheels are awesome too because I am such a klutz and always get caught up in my bags and suitcases when I'm walking through the airport! It's a really awkward shape to take a photo of so I didn't include one.
 
So they were the goodies I scored this christmas! Would love to see everyone elses christmas loot so if you have done a similar post please link me so I can check it out! :) Hope you all had a fantastic christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment