Monday 17 December 2012

Current Favourites! :)

Current Favourites!
 
Have not done a post like this on my blog just yet so I thought I would let you guys know my current favourite products, including some skincare and makeup :)
 
 
 
Organic Care Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner
This is the best shampoo & conditioner I have ever ever EVER used! I thought I would never find a brand I liked more than Palmolive but this one tops it! The shampoo is light and lathers beautifully, feels like it really cleans my scalp without overdrying or leaving my hair feeling 'squeaky' clean. Instead, my hair feels smooth and nourished even before I use my conditioner! The conditioner is thick and creamy and leaves my hair feeling really nourished and beautiful. Normally unless I use a nourishing oil on my damp hair I get flyaways and a bit of frizz, but after using these products alone and letting my hair air-dry, it is straight and shiny with no frizziness. The products come in nice sturdy bottles with a flip top caps, made from recyclable plant material. They also contain no SLS, SES, etc so they are good for your hair whilst being good for the environment with the packaging.


 
Models Prefer MILKYWAY 2-in-1 cleanser & toner
Picked up this cleanser after good first impressions of the other products in the new Models Prefer range that I picked up. I really saw great results from this product, even from the first time I used it. It comes in a squeezy bottle with a small opening at the top, which is great because it is really easy to precisely dispense the amount you want. The formula is creamy yet quite thin and spreads easily over the skin. I wet my face and then massage it into my face & neck really well. It does a fantastic job of removing all my makeup & leaves my face soft and hydrated. Have noticed less dry spots on my face, less flaky skin, no mascara traces left behind, and my acne has cleared up a bit too! :) Am also really enjoying the other products in this line.
 

 
Colgate Max White One toothpaste
Love this toothpaste! Leaves my breath fresh for aaaages, and I really feel like it does help to lighten my teeth, unlike some other whitening toothpastes which really do nothing. Has a great taste too, some toothpastes can be too intensely minty for me and burn my mouth but this one isn't like that.


 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick & Sweetheart
Did a review of these last month here on my blog. Really enjoy the glossy stain formulation of these balm stains and they last for a long time on my lips (which is good because I don't like having to constantly re-apply!). Can also be worn straight from the tubes on my lips for a glossy finish, or can be rubbed into the lips to create a more matte stain. Quite expensive usually, but you can pick them up 2 for 1 when priceline has its deals/sales which makes them quite a reasonable price :)
You can read my review/see swatches here: http://amberrxo.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/first-impressions-revlon-just-bitten.html



 
Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Anniversary in Cherry Blossom (Bronze) & Berry Delicious (Berry Pink)
This has to be the best lipgloss I have ever used! A friend of mine passed them along to me after she got them with her mirenesse foundation as she does not wear lip products. This was extremely generous of her as they retail for over $30 each!! I thought that price was crazy, but after trying them out, I definately think they are worth it. 
These lipglosses are so amazingly pigmented, the dark pink shade (Berry Delicious) is opaque with just one swipe, and the Bronze (Chiffon) shade provides a gorgeous bronze sparkle to the lips, and can be worn on its own or over a lipstick. The pigment in these glosses is long wearing. They hydrate my lips better than my chapstick does, when I remove my makeup at the end of the day my lips are not dry as they are after some products, but beautiful and smooth.

 
 
Models Prefer BB Cream in Light
I have tried multiple bb creams (both garnier original and oily skin, Nude by Nature, Rimmel) and this is by far the best of the bunch. Has great coverage - better than a lot of foundations I own, does not irritate my skin, ACTUALLY WORKS at hydrating my skin and fading marks, and dries with a semi-matte finish (isnt ridiculously oily like most others!)
Great colour for my skin too, not too light & not too dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment