Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas countdown: Christmas tag :)

Another holiday tag today :)
 
With 3 days left til christmas, I have for you:
 
THE CHRISTMAS TAG!
 
 
1) Do you like to stay in your PJ's, or dress up for Christmas?
Weeelll, we normally stay in PJs to open presents and have breakfast, but then I like to get dressed up when we have people over for lunch or head somewhere else :)

2) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Probably my mum or my boyfriend :) but dad spoils mum every year so probably the boy! Everyone deserves to have somebody spoil them at christmas... I really enjoy trying to find the perfect present for loved ones, it is one of my favourite parts of the holiday season.

3) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas morning :) when we were younger mum sometimes used to let us open a little present on christmas eve though!

4) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
My mum brought one home one year for us to try, but sadly it was a pretty big fail :P the whole thing ended up falling apart!

5) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Relax! I love just catching up on reading all my favourite blogs, watching youtube videos, chilling out with friends and family, going to the beach :)

6) Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
My mums christmas ham, and my aunties chocolate christmas bark. TDFFF!

7) What's your favorite holiday movie?
Probably going to have to sayy 'The Holiday' with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet... perfect combo of comedy & romance, with a super cute christmas setting :) I love the look of the house in London with the snow, I really want to have a white christmas one year!

8) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy Canes :D I actually really dislike gingerbread :/

9) Have you ever made a Snowman?
No! Sadly not! Australia is boiling around christmas time so there is not a flake of snow in sight. I would love to spend a christmas in America or London though so I could see what it's like to have a white christmas :)

10) Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas day! Good food, family, presents!

11) Favourite winter (summer for us!) perfume scent?
My favourite perfume for summer would probably have to be Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden! It is so light and fresh and summery :) and it's so cheap at the moment too! You can grab a big bottle of it from Priceline for about $20. It also comes in variations such as lavender, camelia, lotus and cherry blossom. I love the original and the camelia best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment