Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mini Woolies Haul :)

 
Popped in to my local woolies today to buy some necessities, and of course ended up taking a stroll through the beauty isle! Picked up a few products I was interested in trying.
 
 
Natures organics natural skin experts sensitive facewash, Natures organics dry nourish shampoo & conditioner, Schick exacta 2 disposable razors, Natures organics skin experts sensitive scrub, Garnier oil free bb cream in light.

 
Read some nice reviews about this facewash on beautyheaven. I do like products for my face that are natural, and this one has no mineral oil, parabens, or fragrance, and is not tested on animals! :) hoping I like this formula, often I find foamy type cleansers to be drying so I chose the sensitive version so it's more gentle on my skin. Was a bargain at only 4$!

 
Have always seen this brand at the supermarket and at priceline, but was a bit wary of trying it as I had not heard much about it. Read reviews on these two products also on beautyheaven and people seemed to really like it so I thought I would give it a go! :) Smells DELICIOUS! Trying them out tonight :) Great special on at woolies too, got the 2 for around 5$


After an absolutely miserable experience with the first bb cream garnier released (think oil slick, breakouts, patchiness, terrible coverage, horrible smell!) I was hesistant to try this product out, however lots of youtube beauty gurus have spoken about this product and how it is miles above the old version. Jodik76 did a fantastic in depth review comparing the two so I am excited to try this new one out :)


This product is from the same brand as the facewash. It is an natural exfoliating face scrub (just finished my St Ives, so wanted to try a new one out) with the same Cucumber extract & no parabens, etc as the wash. I chose the sensitive version.

 
 Not much to say about these, love the schick razors as they always have these big value packs available at the shops. Was a 10 pack for 4.50 so pretty good :) cute colours too!
 
 
Popped into priceline too and sadly they did not have the models prefer products or the palmers bb cream I was hoping to try out! Probably a good thing, or my entire paycheck would be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment